I REALLY HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE RUDE TO TEACHERS FOR NO REASON
WOW!!!! A TEACHER WANTS ME TO PAY ATTENTION!!!! HOW CRUEL!!!!!
WHOA!!!!!! A TEACHER WANTS ME TO BE IN UNIFORM!!!!!! WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!
OH MAN!!!!!!!!!! A TEACHER WANTS ME TO PUT MY PHONE AWAY!!!!!!!! WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW SHE’S YELLING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My activity spikes every Wednesday because of this post
always reblog on a wednesday, that’s the rule.
Dammit its Wednesday and I would have been rethinking scrolling past this all day if I didn’t reblog
It makes me happy to know I’m pretty much the same height as Spider-Man.
Wait, Tony Stark’s not really 6’6” is he? That must be with the armor.
For some reason, it weirds me out that I’m taller than Cap and Punisher and the Thing, but it would weird me out if I wasn’t taller than Tony.
he’s 6’6” in his iron man suit. 616!Tony is around 6’1” or something out of his suit.
I’M GOIGN TO PISS I’M TALLER THAN WOLVERINE
JFC IM 3 INCHES SHORTER THAN WOLVERINE?!!?!? HOW IS HE SO SHORT?~?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??
Wolverine has always been short, you didn’t know?
What’s funny is that Robert Downey Jr is 5’8”.
That armor must have some killer heels.
do i look like a comic book reader to you. the only way ive been exposed to Wolverine is by the movies and the ACTOR is SUPER TALL CUZ WHENEVER HES NEAR OTHER DUDES HE TOWERS OVER THEM SO YEAH I DIDNT KNOW ABDLASDASHDASLD.
im pretty sure its a known fact he stands on a box…or wears heels
Couldn’t resist so I looked it up- Mark Ruffalo is 5’8”!
Science Boyfriends are nose to nose!
*SCREAMS AND COLLAPSES* *DIES FROM SHOCK*
this is the best thing I’ve seen
Never catch a Thugg off guard
every time i wear a fandom shirt i think someone will recognise it and we’ll talk and stuff
Hugging shorter people and resting your head on theirs
Hugging taller people and having your head against their chest
Hugging people your height and pressing your face against their shoulder
Hugging people and getting picked up by them
Not having people to hug
Giving a hug that comes off as weird
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
It’s 2089. all cops have been replaced by genetically modified dogs that let children pet them, help old ladies cross the street, chase down criminals, never eat donuts, bark at cat-callers, analyze dna, easily track down murders, pee on white collar criminals, and tear the faces off of rapists. utopia has been reached.
How was this accomplished you ask?
Well its simple
Dogs are colorblind